About the customer
ConnectiveRx is a leading technology-enabled life science services company that simplifies how patients get on and stay on drug therapies. The company works with biopharmaceutical manufacturers to help commercialize branded and specialty medications through innovative product solutions that accelerate speed-to-therapy, improve patient adherence and maximize outcomes for manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients.
ConnectiveRx is also home to the Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR), a trusted brand with a 70-year history of delivering medication information to healthcare professionals nationally. Founded in 2015, ConnectiveRx has main campus locations in Whippany, NJ and Pittsburgh, PA with additional locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Missouri and California.Visit Site
About the project
The project is aimed to deliver an Enterprise Data Warehouse to act as a central ConnectiveRx repository of all business information that is needed for internal and external purposes. This warehouse contains the aggregation of information that encompasses all product, business, financial and operational information.
- A cost effective cloud based solution that leverages Amazon Redshift data warehousing
- Implementation of processes/flows to transform, structure and load data for key Messaging and Affordability data sets from external and internal ConnectiveRx data sources
- Consistent de-identification of PHI across lines of business
- EDW data load Audit to monitor EDW operations and capture status on data flow process
- Fix data inconsistency according to pre-defined cleansing rules